
Welcome to Kuwait Forex brokers blog. I am Hamid living in Kuwait and for the past couple of years in my stay in Kuwait; I started forex trading in Kuwait about a year ago as part time. I developed a deeper interest about the forex market and forex trading, so I took time off work to practice forex trading as a full time job. I have earned a lot of profit through the trading of currencies, which attracted me more to the forex market. I created this blog to give beginners and professional forex traders in Kuwait an insight and better understanding about the Forex market in Kuwait.
The Forex market in Kuwait is quite small as per its overall size, compared to other international markets but the local market has already taken the overseas market in term of investments. According to my research through different sources, over 70,000 individual investors and traders had done online trading in 2011.
Forex trading in Kuwait had grown last year and the continuous to grow with gains around 30% of the adult population which is relatively a higher penetration ,compared to other international markets examined by investment trends in comparison ,only 0.14% of the adults living in the United Kingdom traded in FX ,while the percentage is smaller in Germany at 0.03%.
The Forex trading trend reflects strongly on the Kuwait economy, most importantly the powerful Kuwaiti currency combo with mild regulatory environment as compared to the Asian market. If you go for the overall Forex brokers in Kuwait, there are no such dominant player and each one of them have relative share in the market.
There are various leading Forex brokers in Kuwait that have taken their strides and established regulated offices in Kuwait. They offer excellent online trading services and some also allow the investors to trade multiple products in multiple markets using one forex trading platform and one trading account.
As per my own experience, one should trade with regulated Forex broker. Also if you are trading with broker which is regulated by Kuwait internal regulatory body, it is much much better and safer. I personally trade with the forex broker who is regulated by FSA UK and have partnership with KCIC so it is something better if the broker is regulated by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in Kuwait or the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI).
About Me
No comments:
Post a Comment